What if you accidentally deleted some important data from your Android device and don’t even have a backup? If yes, then here is the method with which you can recover your deleted file without backup. Whether you’ve lost a single file or formatted your SD card, you can still recover your data without any backup. MobiKin is Android Manager software that recovers deleted files in no time. So read the full article for how to recover deleted files on Android with MobiKin. In addition, it has many features.
MobiKin | The best Android manager
MobiKin is one of the best Android managers which manages your Android device, recovers data without backup, backup files and much more. You just have to pay the subscription fees to take advantage of MobiKin’s advanced features. The features it offers are incredible and well worth it.
Here is the list of features that MobiKin offers to its users.
- Restore deleted files from your Android device to PC with one click.
- You can also recover deleted photos, documents, call logs, text messages and other files.
- You can easily re
- It also helps you back up files from your Android device to your PC.
- No data loss process.
- It is fast, secure and very easy to use.
- It can recover any type of file like photos, videos, documents, music, etc. without root from SD card.
- You can also extract files and documents with their original formats on your computer / laptop.
- All contacts, SMS, call logs that you extract, will be saved as an HTML / XML file.
- It supports more than 6000 Android devices and is compatible with Android OS version 2.1 and later.
- Operating system: Windows Vista / XP / 7/8/10 | Mac OS X 10.7 and later
- Processor / CPU: 750 MHz Intel or AMD (Windows) / Intel Core 1 GHz or higher (Mac)
- Hard disk space: 1 GB or more
- RAM: 512 MB or more
- Supported Android OS: Android version 2.1 and later
Note: To use the software properly, you will need to root your Android device.
How to use MobiKin (make your device recognized)
- First of all, Download MobiKin and launch MobiKin on your PC / laptop.
- Then select Android Recovery.
- Now it will ask you to connect the Android device to your PC.
- Follow the prompts and connect your Android to the PC via a USB cable.
- Once done, then enable USB debugging on your Android device.
- Install the drivers if prompted.
- Now, from your Android device, tap Allow or the OK option.
- Then authorize the installation of the MobiKin Assistant app for Android.
- After that, tap Confirm.
- Now you’re all ready to restore files.
- On your computer screen, select the type of files you want to restore. Then click on Next.
- It will now ask you if you want a quick scan or a deep scan. Make a selection and click Continue.
- Grant / authorize access to MobiKin from your mobile. And you’re all done.
This is how you can manage your Android device and recover deleted files with MobiKin. This software can help you in different ways and can perform different tasks easily. It is lightweight software and supports more than 6000 Android devices. I hope you enjoy the information shared in this article. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to share them with us.