MalwareFox is an anti-malware solution that is gradually gaining popularity among security programs. With increasing demand, does this also raise questions in people’s minds, whether it is legitimate or safe to use or not? Well, let us find out.
MalwareFox antimalware solution provides protection for your system against all modern and old malware attacks such as viruses, Trojans, spyware, adware, browser hijackers, ransomware, etc. It is renowned as one of the lightest anti-malware solutions because it uses minimal system resources to run and perform a scan. These are the main features of MalwareFox:
- Real-time protection: MalwareFox provides real-time protection against external threats so that they can be detected before they even harm the system in any way. It runs in the background and doesn’t really bother your system resources. It monitors the network as well as when an external drive is connected to the system.
- Scan option: MalwareFox offers its users three scanning options: Full Scan, Manual Scan and Schedule Scan. A full scan would analyze every file on your system in detail and remove suspicious files. It is recommended that you perform a full scan when you install MalwareFox for the first time. Using manual scanning, you can scan a particular file if you think it may contain malware. Simply drag and drop this file onto the main MalwareFox interface. Scheduling the scan would allow you to schedule a time to perform the scan based on your preferences.
- Signature and cloud test: MalwareFox uses signature and cloud-based technology to intercept malicious files. Once a suspicious file is detected, it undergoes a signature test. If the signature matches, the threat is blocked or deleted. If the signature does not match, it downloads the suspicious file to the cloud to verify its behavior.
- Compatibility: The best thing about MalwareFox is, unlike other antimalware programs, it does not interfere with other security solutions. If you are already using Windows Defender or another antivirus, you can also install and use MalwareFox without any problems.
- Price: Despite its many advanced features, MalwareFox, like its application, is also light enough for the pocket. You can get its premium version for only $ 29.99.
Is MalwareFox Legit?
The best way to find out if the software is legitimate or not is to check user reviews and ratings for that software. If we consider this, then MalwareFox is undoubtedly a legitimate and, in fact, trusted antimalware program. Take a look at the Trustpilot rating and some of the opinions of MalwareFox users.
One of the customers, Kathy, said that after using a number of other antimalware programs, her problem was resolved only after installing MalwareFox.
Another user, Dr. Hubert Hechabarria, mentioned that he had used many other anti-malware programs that do not work as they claim, but after using MalwareFox he was fully satisfied.
There are many other such reviews on MalwareFox that make it very clear that this is a trusted anti-malware solution used by many.
Is MalwareFox safe?
As we can see from the reviews, MalwareFox is used by many people, and they have not found it dangerous in any way. However, we would test it ourselves to check for any threats in MalwareFox.
To do this, we need to download the MalwareFox installation file and test it on VirusTotal. For those of you who don’t know, VirusTotal is a hub for major security programs. You can test any file or link on the site for malware.
So when we checked the MalwareFox installer, that was the result.
Obviously, no engine detected a malicious file in the installer, so it’s completely safe to run it.
MalwareFox is an emerging anti-malware program. From reviews and tests, it is clear that this is legitimate software and completely safe to install and use. Not only does this stand out from the critics, but we also learn that although it is a lightweight program, it is quite effective and robust in detecting malware. If you are thinking about getting it, you should definitely go for it.