If you are an iPhone 8 user and want to perform a hard reset or force restart iPhone 8, this article can help you. In this article, you will learn how to reset iPhone 8. We offer the easiest method to reset or force restart your iPhone 8. In addition, we have described how you can enter recovery mode on iPhone device. 8, how to exit recovery mode on an iPhone 8 and how to gently reset an iPhone 8 device, in the article. You can read and follow the instructions below.
How to reset iPhone 8 (force restart of iPhone 8)
What is hard reset or forced restart?
Hard reset or forced restart restarts a mobile device to refresh the memory of that mobile. You can reset or force your device to restart if it is not working properly. It will erase or delete all problems related to your mobile device memory.
Also check: – How to hard reset iPhone 7 and 7 Plus
# 1. How to force restart (hard reset) of iPhone 8
To hard reset iPhone 8 mobile device, you can follow the below mentioned steps.
How to hard reset iPhone 8
- First, press and release the Volume + button quickly.
- And then quickly press and release the Volume – button.
- After that press and hold Power button (side button) until the Apple logo appears.
- This will force the iPhone 8 to restart.
# 2. How to enter recovery mode on an iPhone 8
To enter recovery mode on an iPhone 8, you can follow the instructions mentioned below.
- First, connect the iPhone 8 to your computer / laptop using a Lightning cable.
- After this hard reset of your device with the above mentioned steps.
- Once you see the Connect to iTunes logo on your mobile screen, you can release the power button.
- Now launch iTunes on your PC / laptop.
- It will display “There is a problem with the iPhone that requires updating or restoring it. ”
- Then you can update or restore your iPhone 8 from there.
How to exit recovery mode on an iPhone 8
# 3. How to reset iPhone 8 smoothly
- First, go to Settings Application of your iPhone device.
- Then go to the General.
- Now select the Reset option from there.
- And then press Clear all content and settings option.
- Then confirm it by pressing Erase iphone option.
- If he asks you to enter your password, enter it.
- Next, I accept all of the information. And you’re done.
It was therefore the easiest method to force restart the iPhone 8, enter recovery mode on iPhone 8, exit recovery mode on iPhone 8 and software reset of iPhone 8. I hope that this article will help you and that you will get your solution. Please read the full article if you want to know how to hard reset iPhone 8. That’s it for this article. Finally, thank you for your visit. Continue to visit.