If you want to know how to recover deleted photos from iPhone, this article is the best for you. This article contains different methods to recover deleted photos from iPhone under different conditions. So if you have deleted important photos and media from your iPhone, you can restore them easily with the methods given in the article. Just read the instructions carefully to restore deleted photos on iPhone.
How to Recover Deleted Photos from iPhone
There are several methods available to restore or recover deleted photos from iPhone. We have listed the easiest of them so that you can easily restore your lost photos. You can use any of the methods mentioned below, as needed.
Steps to recover deleted photos from iPhone within 30 days
If you are using iOS version 8 or later and it is not more than 30 days since you deleted the photos from your iOS device, you can follow the steps below to recover the photos.
- First opened Pictures. And then go to Albums.
- Then locate the Recently deleted folder.
- Now select the photos you want to recover.
- And then press Recover.
How to recover deleted photos from iPhone without computer
If you want to recover your photos from iPhone and you don’t have a computer, follow this method to recover deleted photos from iPhone without PC / laptop.
Steps to recover photos from iPhone without computer
- First, open Settings App on your iPhone.
- Then go to General >> Reset >> Clear all content and settings.
- Then choose the backup that contains your photos.
- Wait a moment and you’re done.
How to recover deleted photos from iPhone without backup
To recover deleted photos from iPhone without backup, you need a computer. And then follow the instructions mentioned below.
- On your computer, you must Download PhoneRescue IOS data recovery software. And then install it and open it.
- Then connect your iPhone to your computer using a USB / Lightning cable.
- Now select the Recover from iOS device option. And click on Next (right arrow).
- Then select the Recover from normal mode option.
- After that, check and select the photos, photo videos, thumbnails and other data that you want to recover.
- Click on Completed, if selected.
- Now select the location (mobile or computer) where you want to store the recovered photos.
How to recover deleted photos from iPhone after factory reset
You can easily recover deleted photos from iPhone after factory reset with iTunes. With the help of iTunes backup, you can restore your deleted photos from iOS device.
- First, open iTunes on your PC or laptop.
- Then connect your iPhone to your computer using a Lightning / USB cable.
- Now select your iPhone when iTunes displays it.
- After that click on the Restore backup option.
- Then select a backup containing your lost photos.
- And click Restore. Keep your device connected until it finishes syncing.
Also check: – How to delete multiple contacts on iPhone
Do you also want to recover photos from Android?
Finally, we are at the end of this article. The information we have shared in this article will help you recover deleted photos from iPhone. We have provided different methods above, it’s up to you to choose according to your needs. I hope this article will help you recover deleted photos from iPhone. Be sure to read the article carefully for the best results. Finally, thank you for your visit.