If you’re wondering how to turn off Tumblr Safe Mode, here is the easiest method for you. Tumblr is a well-known social networking platform where people share their creations. There, you can also find NSFW (Not Safe For Work) content on Tumblr that you can’t easily find on the Internet. And to avoid this content, Tumblr introduced Safe Mode functionality. You will see that it is activated by default in your device. Here are the methods with which you can disable Tumblr Safe Mode on different devices.
How to turn off Safe Mode in Tumblr 2020
Points to remember
- You can’t turn off Safe Mode on Tumblr if you’re under 18.
- Safe mode settings are not synchronized with devices.
How to disable Tumblr Safe Mode on Android?
- First, download the Tumblr app from PlayStore, if it isn’t already installed.
- Once installed, open the app and tap the Account icon.
- Now press the Settings icon in the upper right corner.
- Then go to the general settings option.
- And then select the Filtration option from there.
- Finally, you can see the filtered content there. You can define the parameters according to you.
Also order: – How to Convert ACSM to PDF | Free
How to disable Safe Mode on Tumblr on an iPhone?
- First, download the Tumblr app from the AppStore, if you don’t have it on your device.
- Then open the Settings app.
- When done, scroll down and tap Tumblr.
- Now under the Tumblr settings you will see the Safe Mode option, tap on it.
- Select the Hide nothing option from there.
- This will disable the safe mode of your iOS device.
How to disable Tumblr Safe Mode on PC / Laptop (Windows / Mac)?
- First, open the web browser on your PC.
- So visit https://www.tumblr.com/login and log into your account with your login credentials.
- After logging into your Tumblr account, click on the Account icon at the top right of the page.
- Now in the menu click on Settings.
- Then go to the Filtration section.
- And then change the setting according to you, from there.
How to disable Tumblr Safe Mode without having an account
Few websites allow you to access Tumblr content without an account. You can access your favorite blog with these websites.
So here’s how to turn off Safe Mode for Tumblr 2020. You can also quickly turn off Safe Mode for Tumblr from your Android, iOS, or PC device. You can even access NSFW content from Tumblr without an account using the websites mentioned above. So that’s it for this article. I hope this will help you. Finally, thank you for your visit. Continue to visit.