Finding the best method to activate Chromebook Developer mode? If so, here is the easiest method to activate Chromebook developer mode. With the Chromebook Developer Mod, you can do a lot more with your Chromebook. So here is how to activate Chromebook developer mode with simple steps. Read and follow the instructions carefully.
How to activate Chromebook developer mode
What is Chrome Developer Mode?
Chrome developer mode is a unique mode that you can find in Chromebooks. It denies the verified boot security feature of Chrome OS. It helps a user to access the code behind Chrome OS and system files. With this, you can also load your own versions of Chrome OS.
Steps to activate Chromebook developer mode
In most Chromebooks, you can activate the developer with the following method. If this method does not work for you, you check the listing of all Chromebooks. Find your Chromebook and check the requirements. But before that, you need to try the indicated method.
Activate developer mode on Chromebook
- First, back up your important data. And turn off the Chromebook.
- Press and hold Esc + Refresh (F3 / Circular arrow) button with the Power button.
- Then release the power button.
- Now you will see the recovery screen. This will show Chrome OS is missing or damaged.
- hurry Ctrl + D then press Enter. This will activate developer mode on your Chromebook.
- Wait a moment, then log in and you’re done.
How to activate unknown sources on my Chromebook?
- First, go to the Chrome settings.
- Then go to the side configuration panel. And select Google PlayStore from there.
- Now go to the Google PlayStore and select Manage Android Preferences.
- Then go to Notifications> Advanced. Then go to Special Application Access and activate the Install unknown applications option from there.
How to disable Chrome developer mode on Chromebook?
This is how you can activate developer mode on Chromebook. Since this is the simplest method, you just need to follow the instructions carefully. With this, you can easily activate developer mode on Chromebook. That’s all for this article, I hope you enjoy it. If you have questions about the Chromebook developer mode, you can ask us in the comments section. Finally, thank you for your visit, Keep visiting.