If you want to access iMessage online for some reason, this article is for you. Many users are looking for the easiest method to access their iMessage messages online. But let me tell you, there are only a few ways that actually work. Therefore, here we are with this article, where we have listed the four different methods to receive and send iMessages online. It’s up to you whether you want to apply free or paid methods. So, let’s learn how to access iMessage online.
How to access iMessage Online 2020
There are several methods to access iMessage online, but most of them cost your money. We have listed the two easiest ways to access iMessage online for free. You can read them and follow the instructions to access sending and receiving iMessages online. If you want to try paid methods, you can skip to the next section of the article, where we have listed the paid methods to open and use iMessage online.
Method 1: Signing into iMessage on Mac (FREE)
With this method, you can send and receive your iMessages online on your Mac. All you need is a Macbook or iMac that you can sync your iMessage data to.
- First, open the Messages app on your Mac.
- Then go to the Preferences.
- Now select the IMessage tab from the top bar.
- And check it Enable Messages in iCloud option. It will now sync your messages between your iOS and your Mac.
- And then select your number and your email account that you want to use.
Method 2: with Chrome Remote Desktop (FREE)
With this method, you will be able to access iMessage online on your PC or laptop. In this method, we are going to use Chrome Remote Desktop to access iMessage online for free.
- First of all, Download Chrome Remote Desktop on your PC and Mac. It will install both the app and the extension.
- On your Mac, go to the Remote Desktop extension and get the passcode for a secure connection.
- Now on your PC, select the remote connection via the extension.
- Then enter the access code and follow the on-screen instructions to configure the connection.
- After that, you will get a pop-up screen on Mac from which you can manage, receive and send messages online from your PC.
Access iMessage online with paid methods
Method 1: with a jailbroken iOS device
- first of all, Download Cydia on your device.
- Once downloaded, install the Cydia Remote Messages app. Remote Messages is a paid application.
- Once you’ve installed the Remote Messages app, open it and navigate to Settings. And enter any username and password. Make sure the password protection settings are enabled for authentication.
- Now open iMessage online on your computer. And write down the IP address on your iOS device.
- After that open your browser and enter the IP address with .333 after that in the URL. For example, your IP address is 123 123 123; then you will enter 123 123 123.333.
- A login page will now open. Enter the same username and password that you set in the Remote Messages app.
Also check: – How to get iMessage on PC without jailbreak
Method 2: with iCloud Backup
You can also access your messages from iMessage online by recovering iCloud backup. There is so much free and paid software available for the same. But note that this method will only help you view or read iMessage messages online. You can search the software to recover iCloud Backup on the Internet.
This is how you can easily access iMessage online. You can receive, read, and send your messages using iMessage online. As we have listed four methods above, you can apply free or paid methods as per your choice. You just need to follow the given instructions carefully and you can use your iMessage online to receive and send messages. So, that’s it for this article; I hope this will help you. Finally, thanks for reading this article.